Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Before you get the wrong end of the stick, let me start out by saying this blogs purpose is to let me learn to write stories. It is not intended to be an instructional blog teaching you, but hey perhaps you can follow along and learn as I do. I want to learn to tell a good story and having previously tried this my approach this time is to write small write often. Previous attempts have been around big grandiose ideas and never got more than the first few pages.

This blog will hopefully become a proving ground for writing complete albeit short stories that are thematically interesting whilst hopefully not too hard to write.

I hope you enjoy reading what I've written and comment as I go along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment